Monday, May 23

Surrounded by GaGa (in Jersey?)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I was going through a slight depression this weekend, as the stern realization of CFW's passing hit me right on my Bang by Marc Jacobs scented face. Then, there was a Gaga at the end of the tunnel.

I mean, what better way is there to reinvigorate my insatiable desire for fabulosity than listening to Lady Gaga's deliciously gay Born This Way album? The album was released at midnight, and I clicky clickied, and downloaded. Then stayed up wearing my favorite bow tie and sunglasses jamming to each song. I'm back and better than ever people.

Download that shit right here: [The Best Internet Portal Ever Created]

There are more events on the horizon across the Cincinati area for Ryan and I, but we've got some serious pop culture to catch up on.

Did you know that the new season of the Real Housewives of New Jersey premiered last week?!
Sans this crazy hoe:
Yes Mel Gibson, we're wondering where the crazy is going to come from without Dannielle Staub too!

Don't you fret Mel, Theresa's brother and his wife are new additions to the cast, and they're 2008 Britney Spears nuts. 


No, you shouldn't be scared. Unless you live in Jersey. But if you live in Jersey, you should probably move anyways.

Joe and Melissa Gorga are crazy with a capital WTF.


If you missed the brawl at their son's Christening, you should be ashamed of yourself.

But if you did, this is appropriate:

Make sure you watch tonight, "you sons of bitches!"

That's a quote from the video. I don't care if you had lesbian moms, but I applaud him for updating the insult so it is more inclusive.

Zach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More