Tuesday, May 10

CFW Day 2: Men's Night Out

Tonight was another fabulous night of fashion, and it was geared towards the fellas.

Aside from the people who owned the venue trying to trick me into taking an underground adventure through cavernous dirt tunnels, it was a faboosh affair.

After my initial "Where the HELL are we right now?" worry, we walked down the street to the event.

All photos courtesy of Ryan Seminara.



When Ryan and I walked up to the venue we were greeted warmly by my recent twitter friend (and now real life friend) Teren Posey! That's Teren on the right, and her friend who was helping out with the event. How cayute are they?!


The Fabulous Folks from Corwyn Apparel posing graciously for us, I was obsessed with the bow ties.




The delicious owner of Brush Manufactory wearing her own delicious creations. In love.



Christopher Berre, the designer of Artfully Disheveled. His ties were so to die. I'm actually deceased right now.



The gorgeous shirts of designer Jonathan Mezibov, I also wanted every single one of those.

I have a problem.





A little product placement for your viewing pleasure.


The CEO and Founder of Cincinnati Fashion Week Nathan Hurst, and myself.


Devinely Dressed Divas


See I told you ladies I wouldn't write a caption on your faces! It's well above them.


Do you like her Hermes Orange shoes? She spray painted them herself.
I am so excited to see her outfit tomorrow.


Look at their shoes. Both. Of. Them.


Now to round things off with a little vanity.


I'm a celebrity. What will People Magazine's first rumour be? 
"Zach's surrogate is pregnant!"


K. See you tomorrow.

Zach.

1 comments:

Olivia Lenore said...

I am in love with your little tie!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More