Sunday, May 15

The Beginning of the End.


Last night was the Finale of Cincinnati Fashion Week 2011.

It's 5:00am and I haven't slept yet. But I fucking love you guys, so I'm making the inaugural post right now. Ryan and I just sifted through 1200+ photos. There were ten designers in the show tonight, so I am going to make multiple posts to cover it all.

Let's do this.

Photos by Ryan Seminara
The calm before the hair storm started. Organization is key.

It's five in the morning, so my first reaction to this involves a hair condom. Then I realized I have to be mature, and call it a wig cap.

Please look at the tattoo right behind her ear. Then look at how gorgeous the model's lip are.

One of my favorite people in Cincinnati. Amy Elisabeth is a glorious photographer, "like" her on Facebook. 
Seriously, do it. If you don't I won't be friends with you, and I'm a really good friend.

Something about watching models get makeup put on is so serene. 

You didn't know there was going to be a fashion show behind the stage too, did you? Look at that bold lip.

The beginning of the model metamorphosis:





See? Serenity.


The sunglasses from my logo have gone up, its showtime. 



I will be publishing the rest of the posts as fast as my little computer can bare throughout the day, and likely finish up tomorrow. 

Tonight however, you really should come see me at the MusicNow Festival at Music Hall. The National is playing, and they're amazeballs. 



Zach.

3 comments:

v said...

Hair condom, HahahahahaROFLOL!

Anonymous said...

SO Happy the Fagazine was backstage to capture the moments backstage! That's where the magic happens & you fellas fit right in with our Crew!
~Jennie

Jayne Spence said...

Great photographs, Ryan + The Fagazine!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More