Friday, May 13

Corwyn Apparel: Fashionable Man's Mecca

The post for CFW Day 3 will be restored at some point today. Blogger has been experiencing technical difficulties since Wednesday evening. They deleted the post but have assured us it will be back.


UPDATE: Corwyn Apparel's showroom is located at 415 Glen Springs Dr. Suite 205, Cincinnati, Ohio. Visits are appointment only, contact them here.


Yesterday afternoon I got a call from Michael over at Corwyn Apparel (one of the designers I met at CFW's Men's Night Out on Tuesday) asking if I'd be interested in coming over and seeing their show room. I was more than happy to oblige.

All photos taken by me.
See, I do it all. Horn toot.
JayKay. These pictures are mediocre at best.
But I love you all so I pointed the camera and snappy snapped the pics.

IF you like me on Facebook, you've already seen these photos , but if you're late to the party that's okay.

The first thing you see when you walk into Corwyn's showroom is the "Waterfall of Ties." I mean, come on. It's like they designed this place just to make my heart race with excitment.


Then, you turn around to see that Corwyn Apparel was the only menswear designer in the Father's Day issue of O Magazine.

In the next room over is the real spectacle, and the only pool table I've ever been interested in. It's covered in dozens of gorgeous ties! I need one of these in my house. What better way to entertain with a pool table?

This polka dotted tie was literally glowing among all the other ties, it's quite the statement piece.



 This tie was probably my favorite. The hue of the green is gorgeous, and the "hallow paisley" pattern is something I've never seen before.
There were three "bowtie waterfalls" in the showroom as well. I literally can't help becoming overly excited when in the presence of one bowtie, can you imagine how gay I was in the presence of hundreds?

But can you blame me?! How gorgeous is the color combination on that paisley patterned bow tie?

The red polka dotted bow tie was calling my name the minute I stepped out of the car. It's sweet song was beckoning me closer and closer. I knew we were a match made in heaven.

Luckily, so did Corwyn! He gave it to me as a gift, and what a gift it was. I adorned it on the pipes of air that fuel the vulgar nonsense which constantly escapes my lips. I adjusted it directly after taking this picture of myself.


Zach.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Where is their show room, and is it open to the public?

The Fagazine said...

Thanks for the inquiry, Abbey. I updated the post with the information towards the top for everyone to see.

-Zach

Michael Warner said...

Zach. I love the Blog! Just to remind your readers. The showroom is open to the public. Monday Tuesday Wednesday 10am to 6pm and Thursday and Friday by appointment only. Please call 513-504-0058 and I will be happy to show everyone around. Tell all your friends and join us anytime!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More