Monday, May 9

Launch Party (In My Pants)

I kid. It wasn't in my pants, t'was downtown. And the people were pretty hot.

The Cincinnati Fashion Week Launch Party proved to me that I'm not living in a town full of incestuous fashionably ignorant morons.
Do you want to see the fabulous people I speak of?
Well, okay.

All Photos are courtesy of Ryan Seminara.


The Kentucky Derby may be over, but that floppy hat will never be out.


Those are the hair bitchez. The fine thang on the left is my hair arteest Crystal, the zebra'd out diva in the middle is Vivian, and the beautiful lady on the right is their loving cohort, AKA Rachel Zoe's twin sister.  According to Ryan. He's right.
Git at em, boyz.


The lovely ladies from Cincy Style Edit, Brock and Marsha.


When you ask to take a fashionista's picture, she will give you everything.


This couple was adorable, and they color block together. Isn't that the basis of every relationship?


Sex and the City, Cincinnati Edition. 





 Besties.
Fabulous.


Talking to these ladies was seriously the highlight of my night.


These people are fantastic. I loved talking to them.
The diva in the yellow has a blog.



Bow-ties, metallics, sequins, and five inch heels on a Monday night. Cincinnati Fashion Week is here.

Tomorrow is the Menswear show. So be prepared to drool over the fashionable fellas adorning my blog. 


Zach.

1 comments:

jessy said...

I laughed my ass off when I read the link. <3 You have really done some amazing coverage of Fashion Week and I'm so glad I managed to remember the name of your blog through the A-line cocktail haze.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More