Monday, June 27

S/S Styleboard


I thought I would share with you all something I do at the beginning of each season for a bit of Style Inspiration.

Usually, I don't place my own logo smack in the middle of the board, but hey it's all about brand management right?

I have a very classic style with a certain "look-at-me" flare, I think it is showcased in this collage.



Designers in the collage include: Prada S/S 2012, Louis Vuitton S/S 2012, Stubbs and Wootton, Persol, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Burberry Prorsom.

Can you spy the Prada Men's Espadrilles? The first reader to comment wins a pair!


Just kidding, you don't. I can't even afford that shit for myself.

But you should still comment anyways.


Zach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More