Monday, June 6

The Curtain Went Up, Glamour.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Saturday night, The Fagazine attended the "Curtain Up!" party to celebrate the kick-off to the Cincinnati Opera season. The event had a Bollywood theme, and while I couldn't find my turban, that didn't stop the rest of the guests from getting out their best Sari's.

The Venue was gorgeous:


The attendees weren't too shiggidy shabby either:

Hey! That's Lindsey Lusignolo and Tracey Lynn Conrad! I love me some o' them.

Lookie lookie sookie sookie! It's me (seemingly suffering of rosatia, nay. I was just hot) and my bestie from Project Mill, Kenneth Wright!

I love a good sari moment.

It's Micah Paladino from PB&J PR and his lovely date for the evening! ( Congratulations on 2 successful years in business PB&J!)

That fine thing wrapped in a sari on the right is Candice Klein, founder of Bad Girl Ventures. Love her!

Ya know, just taking a pause from jamming on the dance floor to be on The Fagazine.

The performances were breathtaking:







The night was gorgeous, and so much fun. I can't wait for my next Cincinnati Opera Event!

All photos by Sara Dittrich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More