Tuesday, June 7

A Bow Tie Affair

Friday night, I made a trip down to Mt. Adams to celebrate two of my very favorite things in life.

Bow Ties, and Karaoke.


Peter Frey was the mastermind behind the event, and everything went off without a hitch. Everyone took part in the Karaoke madness, but the real star was Dhani Jones himself, owner of Bow Tie Cafe.


That's me and one of my new besties Sara Celi from Fox 19 News. There is a plethora of beautiful pictures on Amy Elisabeth's Facebook page. Including pictures of me making a fool of myself on stage. Check it out!

There is even more coverage of the Friday's Karaoke Night on iSPYCINCY, which also has a picture of me, further proving how much I don't take myself seriously.

Also on iSPYCINCY is an article on Myself, and the rest of The Fagazine team. They are much too kind, and that picture of Ryan and me is hilarious. Thanks for taking it Style Edit!

More events to come this weekend, more opportunities for me to look like a moron in public.

Zach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More