Sunday, June 26

Final Friday with a Bow Tie Chaser.

Friday Night, The Fagazine hit Cincinnati, and we hit her hard.

First, we went to Final Friday in Over-The-Rhine, and I brought a gangload of people with me to show them how much fun it is. As per usual, they told me I was right.

The highlight of the pop shop this week was definitely the Fancy Pack, clicky clicky.


Iris Cafe on Main Street in OTR gave Kenneth Wright and myself quite the Album Fever.

IF you haven't been, get your ass to Iris Cafe just to see that gorgeous courtyard in person!

Street Style Blitz! Ready, GO!





Then, we hit Karaoke Night with Dhani Jones at the Bow Tie Cafe.

Well, maybe he hit me...

The performances all night were strong, there was no one in the house who was less than completely entertained.


My friends Sara Dittrich and Jacob Bogart performing "Ice Ice Baby."

Jake then proceeded to bring the house down with his rendition of "99 Problems" by Jay-Z.

Not too much later, D'Andre Shirley performed "My Neck, My Back." Too. Much. To. Handle.

The Groove Thang:




You have to forgive them, this was their first time venturing out with The Fagazine, they didn't know that the party never stops.

Everybody look! It's Style Edit!

Marsha, always poised and perfect.

Brock, GET IT GURL!


I only roll with the best, and this is it.

If you aren't a fan of The Bow Tie Cafe on Facebook yet, how will you know about the next Karaoke Night? Get your shit together and click that link.

Ta for now.

Zach.

1 comments:

Tamia said...

I was surprised so many people brought their street style A-game to Final Friday. Who knew? AND WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME?

Also, D'Andre + Khia = I HEARTZ IT. That is all.

~Tamia
TheStyleSample

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More