Sunday, September 25

Prints and Tailoring; Keys to Fall

Sorry for the lack of updates this week, its been a little hectic!
Just in case you're still upset, I'll distract you with shoes!

Julian Louie x Aldo

Working on everything for the launch of Ostentology, starting classes, and working at my uber monotonous day job has worn me out! But I haven't been worked hard enough to stop looking at inspiration for my fall wardrobe! There are two things that I've dubbed crucial to any outfit I put together; proper fit, and plenty of unique prints.


The top half of this outfit is nondescript but the perfectly sized collar and pants make the look classic with an extremely chic twist. I don't think it's appropriate to tell you what kind of things I would do for those pants. The print is SO cool, I love how its on the cutting edge of fashion but seems conservative when paired with the rest of the look.

I would not hesitate to steal that bag off Brad Goreski's back to go with the pants either. I love him, but I love the bag more! I mean hello, its neon yellow.

Okay, well I'm going to go watch Bill Cunningham New York. Jealous? Yeah, you should be.

While I do that, you should read THIS!

Zach. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More