Tuesday, September 13

Alice + Olivia S/S 2012

Top four looks from the collection.


I just got my hands on the Alice + Olivia S/S 2012 collection, and I am proud to say I have another contender for my favorite collection of this Fashion Week. Here's the full collection (minus two repeat tunic dresses in different colors.).



Simplistic vintage silhouettes enriched with bold colors, textures, and prints makes for a tantalizing feast for my eyes. There isn't a single piece in this collection that doesn't bring something interesting to your look. From full a full ballet skirt to to a drop crotch jump suit in bone white with gorgeous silk chiffon draping, this collection combines statement making fashion with vintage simplicity to perfectly embody the season of spring. I am salivating over the saturated oranges and the vintage pastel color palette.

What do you think about the A + O collection? Worthy of shop therapy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More