Tuesday, September 13

Plethora of Prints

Studded leopard-print Christian Louboutin sneakers.


There are a special two trends I'm crazy about this fall: Plaid, and leopard print everything. And the fact that I'm allowed to mix the two! Hehehe, over the top you say? Nay. Just wait to see what I've styled today!

Should I do a Dr. Suess themed post? I can rhyme all day.


I'm a pro at layering because its a huge part of my own style, it just so happens that layering looks good on every body type. For example, if you're not so proud of your legs, you could pair a full length maxi-dress with a fitted peplum blazer to accentuate your gorgeous little midriff. Toss on a scarf, and a hat and you're set for winter. I didn't style anything like that for you today though, sorry. There is a scarf, a hat and a peplum leather jacket. So never mind that, they are kind of similar.


This look is good for your everyday life jaunting around the city. You could style it the way Net-a-Porter did, and switch the boots for some black patent leather pumps, the paneled leather jacket for a black blazer, and you're ready for the boardroom. If you're feeling crazy you could leave the leopard print scarf on!


Okay, I'm going to go find more ferocious looks in the S/S 2012 shows. Toodles!

Zach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More