Wednesday, August 17

Lust for Layering


With the end of the heatwave in sight, I can not stop thinking about Fall clothing. Its no secret among my friends that I am addicted to layering, and cold weather. For someone who is all about off the wall fashion, there is nothing better than the sartorialistic freedom of wearing six layers of clothing, and twice the accessories. We get to play "dress up" every day! Nothing makes me more excited than going outside and feeling the cold air on my face, and wrapping my scarf a little tighter around my neck. Also, I haven't worn my Steve Madden military boots in five months and they need some serious TLC. 

Here are my favorite examples of Fall Style, I put them into a collage. All for you. 


So what are you looking forward to wearing this fall? Let me know in the comments!


Zach


PS: If you'd like to know where any of these looks are from, write it below in the comments, or shoot me an email at zach@thefagazine.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More