Monday, August 15

Hyper-Extension




Hello readers, are you still there? I have learned a valuable lesson over the past two months, but sadly it has effected our beloved blog. In the past three months, I have gone through quite the transition. No, I didn't come out, unless you mean out of hiding. Then, yes. But don't get confused. Every person on the planet knows I'm a glitterchild. The lesson I've learned is to ask more questions when taking on new projects, and don't bite off more than you can chew! I took on too many projects at once, and the one nearest and dearest to my heart suffered. NO MORE I tell ya! No more! I've trimmed the fat with my schedule, and I'm back to basics. Well, as basic as running my fashion/celebrity/events blog is going to get.




In the mean time, while I rectify my loss of momentum on this here blog, you can check out the tumblr, turned second official blog Personally Public Relations. (I finished the design et al and launched it last week!)




I've got a special collaboration in the works with a Fashion Industry veteran who has worked in Paris, Milan, and New York so stay tuned!

Until then, enjoy my new street style obsession; Olivia Palermo.


It feels good to be back!

Zach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More