Sunday, April 3

New Name, Same Glitter.

Hello all. 


Hopefully you're reading this inaugural post already knowing who I am and what I write about. 

But if you don't, I can provide just the link to help you out.

My first blog, is called The Fagazine. I have nurtured it since it's beginning but I feel that I have outgrown it's name sake. The Fagazine, is a bold statement and an attention grabber. But I think that if I am going to expand the blog and take it places where I think it needs to go, I'll have to grab attention without offending people.

That's where the Fashion Bomb comes in. 
I'll be posting the same glamorous pictures paired with my snarky attitude that filled the pages of The Fagazine. 

Feeling nostalgic?
Go back and check it out. It isn't going anywhere. The new stuff will just be here. 

Welcome to The Fashion Bomb!

Zach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new website! Great layout and I frickin love your commentary! I know you're from Cicny, are you going to fashion week? I can't wait to hear your thoughts on that!

The Fagazine said...

Hopefully I will be there every day. But I will be at the last event. Thanks for the kind words!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More