Saturday, April 23

Designer of the Month

The designer of the month for The end of April/May, is one lady who probably likes a little tea with her scones.

Jenny Packham
S/S 2011


Jenny is a favorite Red Carpet stunner for Celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, and Dianna Agron.

But is it any wonder why? Her designs are so effortlessly glamorous, I am about to use a word that I detest so much, I might have to throw my computer away after I type it. Every gorgeous, and undoubtedly illiterate fashionista will describe this collection as ethereal. They would be right.


Say goodbye to the dark designs of The Row.


And say hello to the deliciously feminine silhouettes of Jenny Packham.



Here are my favorites from the collection:










All the fabrics and movement in these looks are breath taking. But this last look is everything.
It is a dress plucked from the hands of the fashion gods.



Zach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More