Wednesday, April 20

Fabulous Fones

There is one accessory that is in every season: The Smartphone.
I am a tech geek, so finding the pictures for this post thrilled me. 


Adorable, AND applicable. It's so nice when posts come together.


Colorfully coordinated while constantly communicating.
(Second appearance.)


No, you can not have her number. The phone is there to tease you.
(Second appearance.)


Even cone heads use cell phones!


I love the skirt. 
Usually I lean towards tranny heels, but these little baby Kitten Heels are scrumptious.


Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee. 
Lousy with virginity, won't go to bed til I'm legally wed.
I can't! I'm Sandra Dee!
Grease is always relevant, always.


Hey, mind if I jump in that taxi with you?
Then I can steal your bag tell you my life story and become your new bestie?


So classy, I love her pants paired with the camel colored coat.


She's not a human, she is a goddess.


Fringe skirt, cute shoes, cell phone, retreating into a black Mercedes
I need one for Cincinnati Fashion Week.



Zach.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More