Wednesday, July 6

Mama Bear in Louboutins


I am on the go today Fagazine Faithfuls, but I couldn't pass up sharing this picture of Victoria Beckham I stumbled upon.

She is the most fabulous pregnant woman I have ever seen, even at a soccer game. Never the less, her I-will-rip-your-nuts-off expression, combined with the dramatic movement of her cardigan makes me think she is carrying Edward Cullen's second child.




Clearly her pregnancy hormones have turned her into the Hollywood Hills Tyrant, and she has the other celebs running.

Poor Diane Kruger has gone incognito! But someone forgot to tell her that such intense print mixing will only result in more speculation from fashionistas.



What say you Fagazine readers? Too much print mixing, or did she bring the perfect amount of vagabond chic to this look? 

In my opinion, if she lost the jacket (This picture was taken at LAX, there is no way she needs a chunky knitted jacket anyways.) the outfit would be perfect. Those sandals are to die.

Zach.

1 comments:

Abbey said...

Perfect amount. I just want the hat :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More